Update Membership Information
We encourage you to update your membership profile regularly. This allows ASFA to deliver information to you in a timely manner, and enable you to maintain the continuity of your membership benefits, such as delivery of the Journal of Clinical Apheresis.
Please see below and follow the instruction to update your membership information.
How to Update Membership Information
- Click here to sign in to your ASFA membership.
- On the right-hand side, select "Manage Profile”.
- Scroll down and click on the "Edit Bio” icon under "Information & Settings”.
- Fill out appropriate information to update your membership information.
- Click on "SAVE CHANGES” below the page.
- Your membership profile will be updated.