As part of its 2018-2021 Strategic Plan, ASFA would like to enhance its research infrastructure and activity. ASFA also recognizes the difficulty its members have in obtaining funding for research projects related to apheresis from other sources. To this end, ASFA is pleased to announce a funding opportunity for research projects conducted by its Committees and Subcommittees.
ASFA Intramural Research Funding Program
The ASFA Intramural Researching Funding Program (AIR-FP) seeks to support research projects conducted by ASFA Committees and Subcommittees that will enhance the development of ASFA’s research infrastructure and capacity. ASFA has designated up to $32,000 to deploy through this intake and expects to support four projects at $8,000 each.
Example project activities include, but are not necessarily limited to the following:
- Expenses related to enhancing participation in a registry study
- Clinical research assistant time to with project-related activities such as IRB applications, patient enrollment and data entry
- Biostatistical and data analysis support
- Application Deadline: October 5, 2018
- Review of Proposals: mid-October 2018
- Notification of Outcome: November or December 2018
Application Form & Submission
Please submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by October 5, 2018 by 8:00pm Eastern Time.
The full Program Guidelines & Application Form can be found here.
If you have any questions regarding this opportunity please contact:
American Society for Apheresis