Apheresis Awareness Day 2019!
Tuesday, September 17th, 2019
The American Society for Apheresis (ASFA) is pleased to announce that Tuesday, September 17th, 2019 will be celebrated as Apheresis Awareness Day!
Apheresis Awareness Day will be held annually henceforth, on the third Tuesday in September.
The purpose of Apheresis Awareness Day is to raise awareness of apheresis medicine and honor the many donors, patients, and apheresis practitioners that have dedicated their lives to saving others by using evidence based practice to advance apheresis medicine.
Raise apheresis awareness within your institution and share your expertise and knowledge with your colleagues!
Follow the steps below to Participate:
- Register your event and determine how you will celebrate.
- Download the marketing package and start promoting!
- Nominate your colleague for going above and beyond
- Spotlight your institution and apheresis team
- Use the hashtag #ApheresisDay2019
- Download educational materials to show your colleagues
Register your event
Nominate your colleague
Spotlight your institution
Download Marketing Package (Coming Soon!)
Careers in Apheresis (Coming Soon!)
Apheresis Awareness Day is sponsored by: