The ASFA 2019 Annual Meeting will take place at the Hilton Portland Downtown in Portland, Oregon.
There are a limited number of rooms available at $189.00 USD per night (plus 13.3% hotel occupancy tax & 2% tourism improvement district (TDM)). All room rates are in USD
All booking for accommodation must be submitted by April 23, 2019.
Check in time: 4:00pm
Check out time: 12:00pm
All guests arriving before 12:00pm may be accommodated as rooms become available provided that such guests elect to pay an early arrival fee (currently, $25.00 USD).
Click Here to Book Your Accommodation
HILTON PORTLAND DOWNTOWN
921 SW 6th Ave
Newly redesigned Hilton in downtown Portland
Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Hilton Portland Downtown has been newly redesigned with an inviting, vibrant lobby and rooms that incorporate a timeless and contemporary feel. Host impactful gatherings and unforgettable events with over 70,000 sq. ft. of Portland meeting space, the most expansive and versatile offering in the state. Take a short walk to downtown’s business district, exclusive tax-free shopping, exciting entertainment venues and the MAX Light rail, just one block from the hotel.
GETTING TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT
The airport is located 9 miles (14.5 km) northeast of downtown Portland and is conveniently connected to the city center via MAX light rail train.
The MAX light rail Red Line is the easiest way to travel to and from the airport. Here are some quick facts:
- The trip between the airport and downtown Portland takes about 38 minutes.
- An adult ticket costs $2.50 (Youth $1.25, Honored Citizen $1). MAX ticket machines return change in coins, so small bills are recommended.
- You can roll your luggage on board.
- The first train of the day arrives at PDX at 4:45 a.m. The last train departs PDX at 11:50 p.m.
- The MAX station and ticket machines are located on the lower level, next to the south baggage claim area (turn right at the base of the escalator). View airport map.
For complete schedules and more information, visit www.trimet.org/schedules/maxredline.htm
The average taxi fare from the airport to downtown is approximately $35 before gratuity. Radio Cab offers a discount with coupons available on their website. The one-way trip takes 20-40 minutes. You can find taxis waiting in the center section of the airport terminal’s lower roadway outside of baggage claim; to get back to the airport from the city center, you can order a cab through the city’s main operators or from a hotel with a dedicated taxi stand.