The ASFA 2019 Annual Meeting will take place at the Hilton Portland Downtown in Portland, Oregon. As of March 25, 2019, our block at official host hotel, Hilton Portland Downtown, is SOLD OUT.
We do however encourage you to keep checking back online or call the hotel in case of cancellations. Any rooms that do become available will be based upon best available rate which may be higher than original group rate.
We have contracted a limited number of rooms with the Paramount Hotel located one block away from the Hilton Downtown Portland our official host hotel. The cut-off date for the Paramount Hotel has past. Any further bookings will be subject to hotel availability at prevailing rate.
Secondary Hotel: The Paramount Hotel
808 SW Taylor St
TEL: +1 503-223-9900
3 Minute Walk to Hilton Portland
Book at the Paramount Hotel
$189.00 (single and double occupancy based on run of house rooms) plus prevailing taxes 15.3% and are on a first come first serve basis.
Please book online using the above booking link, alternatively you can call hotel directly at: 503-223-9900 and speak with their front desk. Please reference ASFA to ensure you are given the applicable group rate.
- Deposit required to guarantee reservation payble by credit card
- Rooms can be cancelled up to 48 hours prior to arrival without penalty after which full cancellation charges will apply
- Cut off date is April 15, after which any remaining rooms will be subject to availability and best available rate which may be higher than group rate.
If this is your first visit to downtown Portland and The Paramount Hotel, you’ll be delighted by everything their accommodations has to offer. Each of the 154 guest rooms has been re-imagined and redesigned, and many offer splendid views of Director Park or the West Hills.
Official Host Hotel: Hilton Portland Downtown (SOLD OUT)
921 SW 6th Ave
Book at Hilton Portland
All guests arriving before 12:00pm may be accommodated as rooms become available provided that such guests elect to pay an early arrival fee (currently, $25.00 USD).
Newly redesigned Hilton in downtown Portland
Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Hilton Portland Downtown has been newly redesigned with an inviting, vibrant lobby and rooms that incorporate a timeless and contemporary feel. Host impactful gatherings and unforgettable events with over 70,000 sq. ft. of Portland meeting space, the most expansive and versatile offering in the state. Take a short walk to downtown’s business district, exclusive tax-free shopping, exciting entertainment venues and the MAX Light rail, just one block from the hotel.
GETTING TO AND FROM THE AIRPORT
The airport is located 9 miles (14.5 km) northeast of downtown Portland and is conveniently connected to the city center via MAX light rail train.
The MAX light rail Red Line is the easiest way to travel to and from the airport. Here are some quick facts:
- The trip between the airport and downtown Portland takes about 38 minutes.
- An adult ticket costs $2.50 (Youth $1.25, Honored Citizen $1). MAX ticket machines return change in coins, so small bills are recommended.
- You can roll your luggage on board.
- The first train of the day arrives at PDX at 4:45 a.m. The last train departs PDX at 11:50 p.m.
- The MAX station and ticket machines are located on the lower level, next to the south baggage claim area (turn right at the base of the escalator). View airport map.
For complete schedules and more information, visit www.trimet.org/schedules/maxredline.htm
The average taxi fare from the airport to downtown is approximately $35 before gratuity. Radio Cab offers a discount with coupons available on their website. The one-way trip takes 20-40 minutes. You can find taxis waiting in the center section of the airport terminal’s lower roadway outside of baggage claim; to get back to the airport from the city center, you can order a cab through the city’s main operators or from a hotel with a dedicated taxi stand.