The Corporate Opportunities at the ASFA 2017 Annual Meeting provide a unique way to show your support of ASFA and to increase your visibility to delegates from all over the world. Market directly to your target demographic and build valuable professional relationships with experts in apheresis, blood banking, transfusion medicine, and cellular therapy.
ASFA 2017 Annual Meeting
The ASFA 2017 Annual Meeting will take place May 3-6, 2017 at the Westin Beach Resort and Spa, Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Corporate Opportunities Prospectus
The ASFA 2017 Corporate Opportunities Prospectus details the support, symposia, marketing, and exhibiting opportunities available in conjunction with the ASFA 2017 Annual Meeting.
Please contact ASFA Head Office (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you need more information regarding the Corporate Opportunities Prospectus.
Your presence at the Meeting may include:
- An exclusive symposium
- A specialized User's Group or Focus Group Event
- Supporter of the exclusive Abstract Poster Networking Evening
- A booth in the exhibit hall
- Delegate bag inserts, lanyards, delegate bags, ad space in the corporate program, and much more.
The Corporate Opportunities outlined in this Prospectus provide a unique way to show your support of ASFA and to increase your visibility in the premier apheresis meeting. Market directly to your target demographic and build valuable professional relationships with experts in apheresis, blood banking, transfusion medicine, and cellular therapy.
Why Exhibit at ASFA?
As an exhibitor, you will receive the following benefits:
- The Welcome Reception will take place in the exhibit hall on the evening of Wednesday, May 3, 2017. The reception will provide you with an excellent opportunity to make some initial contacts and to finalize your on-site marketing plans.
- The exhibit area will be located near the conference registration area and close to several major session/meeting rooms to help maintain a steady flow of delegates.
- All exhibits will be strategically located in conjunction with abstract posters and coffee and lunch breaks to maximize delegate traffic.
- A professionally assembled booth for your corporate display with back and side draping will provide your company with a strong, visible presence at the conference.
- A pre–conference delegate list (provided by April 15, 2017)
- A post–conference delegate list (provided by May 30, 2017)
- Recognition in the Corporate Program.
ASFA, officially formed in 1981, has been the proud host to 37 highly successful scientific conferences. Last year's Annual Meeting in San Antonio, Texas had over 500 participants, including registered delegates, exhibitors and other corporate representatives. The meeting is the only one of its kind that offers a focus on apheresis medicine in both the donor and patient settings. It is a key educational and networking event for physicians, scientists, and allied health professionals in the field of apheresis medicine.
ASFA Annual Meeting delegates are evenly divided between MD and/or PhD clinicians and scientists and allied health professionals who practice donor or therapeutic apheresis medicine. Other delegates also include regulatory professionals, corporate management, and marketing personnel. The majority of delegates practice in the US. ASFA expects participants of the 2017 Annual Meeting to be broken down similar to previous years.
Past Supporters and Exhibitors
Supporters and exhibitors from the past five meetings include:
• Alexion Pharmaceuticals
• American Red Cross
• American Society for Clinical Pathology
• Andover Coated Products
• Apheresis Care Group
• Apheresis News
• Arlington Scientific
• Arizant Healthcare
• Asahi Kasei Medical America Inc.
• Audit MicroControls
• Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
• Bard Access Systems
• Baxter Healthcare Corporation
• B. Braun Medical
• Cerus Corporation
• CHF Solutions
• CSL Behring
• Dideco S.P.A.
• Fresenius HemoCare
• Fresenius Kabi USA, LLC
• Fresenius Medical Care/Apheresis Care Group
• Genzyme Corporation
• Haemonetics Corporation
• Haemoscope Corporation
• HDOX Bioinformatics
• Health Care ID
• HemaCare Corporation/Coral Blood Services, Inc.
• HemaMetrics Corporation
• International Society for Cellular Therapy
• John Wiley & Sons
• JMS North America Corporation
• Kaneka Pharma America, LLC
• Lifeblood Biological Services
• Machaon Diagnostics
• Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
• Mayo Clinic
• Medical Visual Creations
• National Institute of Health
• National Marrow Donor Program
• Navigant Biotechnologies
• New York Blood Center
• Norfolk Medical
• Otsuka America Pharmaceuticals
• Pall Medical
• PhereSys Therapeutics
• Professional Billing Services
• QBC Diagnostics
• Renal Care Group
• r4 Vascular
• Sanofi Oncology
• Separation Technology
• Shamrock Scientific Specialty Systems
• Terumo Medical Corporation
• UC San Diego Health System
• United Blood Services Therapeutic Apheresis Program/Stem Cell Program
• University of Virginia Therapeutic Apheresis Academy