Getting Employer Support to Attend Meeting
The ASFA Annual Meeting is the most cost-effective professional development and educational opportunity for apheresis medicine professionals all year. The valuable knowledge can be directly applied to your work.
We have drafted a brief sample letter of support to help you gain support from your employer. Feel free to customize it to suit your needs.
Tips on Getting Employer Support
- Share the onsite program book and website with your colleagues.
- Discuss the knowledge you will gain from attending and how it will benefit your work.
- Offer to prepare and deliver a short presentation and Q&A session for your colleagues to share what you learn, so others in your work setting can benefit from your attendance.
- Be ready with a plan that shows who will cover for you while you are attending ASFA 2018.
- Make a list of exhibitors you plan to visit whose products and services would be an asset to your work and organization. Share any informational material or samples from exhibitors you receive with your colleagues.
- Register for the Annual Meeting, book your transportation and accommodations early for the best rates.