The Corporate Opportunities at the ASFA & WAA Joint Conference provide a unique way to show your support of ASFA and WAA and to increase your visibility to delegates from all over the world. Market directly to your target demographic and build valuable professional relationships with experts in apheresis, blood banking, transfusion medicine, and cellular therapy.
ASFA & WAA Joint Conference 2014 Annual Meeting
The ASFA and WAA Joint Conference will take place April 2-5, 2013 at the Hyatt Regency Hotel in San Francisco, California.
Exhibiting manual will be released closer to the date. Please check back regularly for more material to come!
Corporate Opportunities Prospectus
The ASFA & WAA Corporate Opportunities Prospectus details the support, symposia, marketing, and exhibiting opportunities available in conjunction with the Joint ASFA & WAA Joint Conference.
Please click here to download the full prospectus.
Your presence at the Meeting may include:
- An exclusive symposium
- A specialized User's Group or Focus Group Event
- Supporter of the exclusive Abstract Poster Networking Evening
- A booth in the exhibit hall
- Delegate bag inserts, lanyards, delegate bags, ad space in the corporate program, and much more.
The Corporate Opportunities outlined in this Prospectus provide a unique way to show your support of ASFA and to increase your visibility in the premier apheresis meeting. Market directly to your target demographic and build valuable professional relationships with experts in apheresis, blood banking, transfusion medicine, and cellular therapy.
Please review this Prospectus and contact the ASFA Head Office with your questions or requests.
Why Exhibit at ASFA?
As an exhibitor, you will receive the following benefits:
- The Welcome Reception will take place in the exhibit hall on the evening of Wednesday, April 2, 2014. The reception will provide you with an excellent opportunity to make some initial contacts and to finalize your on-site marketing plans
- The exhibit area will be located near the conference registration area and close to several major session/meeting rooms to help maintain a steady flow of delegates
- All exhibits will be strategically located in conjunction with abstract posters and coffee and lunch breaks to maximize delegate traffic
- A professionally assembled booth for your corporate display with back and side draping will provide your company with a strong, visible presence at the conference
- A pre–conference delegate list (provided upon request, March 15, 2014)
- A post–conference delegate list (provided by April 30, 2014)
- Recognition in the Corporate Program
- Recognition on the Annual Meeting section of the ASFA website (https://asfamalachite-mgmt.site-ym.com)
- Recognition on conference promotional material
- Recognition on prominent conference event signage
- 1 delegate bag insert
Click here to view and complete the exhibit application to reserve your booth space today!
ASFA, officially formed in 1981, has been the proud host to 34 highly successful scientific conferences. Last year's Annual Meeting in Denver, Colorado had over 500 participants, including registered delegates, exhibitors and other corporate representatives. The meeting is the only one of its kind that offers a focus on apheresis medicine in both the donor and patient settings. It is a key educational and networking event for physicians, scientists, and allied health professionals in the field of apheresis medicine.
ASFA Annual Meeting delegates are evenly divided between MD and/or PhD clinicians and scientists and allied health professionals who practice donor or therapeutic apheresis medicine. Other delegates also include regulatory professionals, corporate management, and marketing personnel. The majority of delegates practice in the US. ASFA expects participants of the 2014 Annual Meeting to be broken down similar to past years.
ASFA is thrilled to be partnering with WAA for the ASFA and WAA Joint Conference. WAA is an umbrella organization for national and international professional societies devoted to apheresis. This partnership promises to bring an exciting international representation to the conference!
Past Supporters and Exhibitors
Supporters and exhibitors from the past five meetings include:
• American Red Cross
• American Society for Clinical Pathology
• Andover Coated Products
• Apheresis Care Group
• Apheresis News
• Arlington Scientific
• Asahi Kasei Medical Co., Ltd.
• Audit MicroControls
• Banner MD Anderson Cancer Center
• Bard Access Systems
• Baxter Healthcare Corporation
• B. Braun Medical
• CHF Solutions
• Dideco S.P.A.
• Fenwal Blood Technologies
• Fresenius HemoCare
• Fresenius Kabi, LLC
• Fresenius Medical Care Extracorporeal Alliance
• Genzyme Corporation
• Haemonetics Corporation
• Haemoscope Corporation
• HDOX Bioinformatics
• HemaCare Corporation/Coral Blood Services, Inc.
• HemaMetrics Corporation
• International Society for Cellular Therapy
• John Wiley & Sons
• JMS North America Corporation
• Kaneka Pharma America
• Lifeblood Biological Services
• Mayo Clinic
• Medical Visual Creations
• National Institute of Health
• National Marrow Donor Program
• Navigant Biotechnologies
• New York Blood Center
• Otsuka America Pharmaceuticals
• Pall Medical
• PhereSys Therapeutics
• Professional Billing
• QBC Diagnostics
• Renal Care Group
• r4 Vascular
• Separation Technology
• Shamrock Scientific Specialty Systems
• Terumo Medical Corporation
• United Blood Services Therapeutic Apheresis Program/Stem Cell Program