|ASFA 2013 Exhibits|
10’x10’ Booth ($2,400)
Non–profit Organizations ($1,000 for the first 10’ x 10’, additional booths per above rate)
Increase your company’s visibility – exhibit at the ASFA 2013 Annual Meeting and take advantage of this unique
marketing opportunity. Whether you are selling existing products or services, promoting your organization, or
introducing a new product, exhibiting at ASFA allows you to meet face–to–face with the experts in the field.
BENEFITS OF EXHIBITING
Exhibitors will receive the following benefits:
• The Welcome Reception will take place in the exhibit hall on the evening of Wednesday, May 22, 2013. The reception
will provide you with an excellent opportunity to make some initial contacts and to finalize your on-site marketing
• The exhibit area will be located next to the conference registration area and close to several major session/
meeting rooms to help maintain a steady flow of delegates.
• All exhibits will be strategically located in conjunction with abstract posters and coffee and lunch breaks to
maximize delegate traffic.
• A professionally assembled booth with back and side draping will provide your company with a strong, visible
presence at the conference.
• A pre-conference delegate list (provided by April 22, 2013).
• A post-conference delegate list (provided by June 24, 2013).
• 1 full conference registration and 1 exhibit-hall-only badge.
• Recognition in the Corporate Program.
Please download and sign the Declaration Form (dummy link) and return it to us -- you may upload it below.
Request Booth Supplies
Click here to upload your signed form and request supplies