ASFA 2012 Online Presentation Modules
ASFA has teamed up with OncuView.TV to provide you with three complimentary modules that highlight select accredited sessions that were presented at the 2012 Annual Meeting.
Attend the online modules by clicking here and earn CEU credits. Please note that you will need to be a registered user to view the education; however, registration is quick and free.
To browse the modules that are offered, please click here.
For user instructions on how access the complimentary education, please click here.
For a summary of the modules that we offer, please see below:
Opening Combined Symposium: Thrombosis in Thrombocytopenic Patients – Module 1 of 3
- Clinical Presentation and Management of TTP
James N. George, MD, University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
- Developing Novel Therapies for TTP
Don Siegel, MD, PhD, University of Pennsylvania
Plenary Abstract Session – Module 2 of 3
- Are Elevated Cardiac Markers Associated With Increased Mortality in Patients With Thrombotic Thrombocytopenia Purpura?
Jason Brazelton, MD, University of Alabama at Birmingham and UAB Medicine at UAB Hospital
- A Survey of Pediatric Apheresis Practice
Meghan Delaney, DO, MPH, Puget Sound Blood Center
- Therakos: New Extracorporeal Photopheresis System, CELLEX, Offers Superior Lymphomononuclear Cell (LMN) Collection in Addition to Shorter Treatment Times and Lower Extracorporeal Volumes Over the Old Standard, UVAR-XT
Neil Shah, MD, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Centers
- Dynamic Thrombopoietin Levels in Thrombotic Thrombocytopenic Purpura
Phandee Watanaboonyongcharoen, MD, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- Plerixafor Plus G-CSF Mobilization Results in Similar CD34+ Cells to Total Nucleated Cells Ratio and Number of Freezer Bags as G-CSF Only
Edwin Burgstaler, MT, HP, Mayo Clinic
Scientific Symposium: Apheresis in Cardiac Disorders – Module 3 of 3
- PREMIER: Plaque Regression and Progenitor Cell Mobilization With Intensive Lipid Elimination Regimen
Subhash Banerjee, MD, FACC, FSCAI, University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center
- Apheresis in Cardiac Disorders
Marisa B. Marques, MD, University of Alabama at Birmingham and UAB Medicine at UAB Hospital
- Apheresis in the Treatment of Idiopathic Dilated Cardiomyopathy
Jeffrey Winters, MD, Mayo Clinic